Welcome to Training in Bavaria, Germany
Welcome To Training in Bavaria, Germany
- Munich Int. (MUC)
3 Hours by Train , 2 Hours by Rental Car
- Zürich Int. (ZRH)
3.5 Hours by Train, 2 Hours by Rental Car
- Memmingen (FMM)
1.5 Hours by Train, 50 min by Rental Car (operated by Ryan Air and Others , Connections to many Destinations in Europe )
You must identify yourself as a Business Traveller.
Please note that masks will be required while in the Biocyernaut center and all trainees are expected to follow COVID guidelines of social distancing (1.5m inside) and handwashing.
Here is a link to travel to Germany you may already be familiar with, however I am including it so that you can plan accordingly.
- Hotel Grenze Isny900mtr email@example.com
- Hotel Hohe Linde Isny 3 Km firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naturlandhaus Krone Maierhöfen
- Guesthouse: Tom De Winter10 mtrs. email@example.com (Please note this is not like a Hotel and that there is no Breakfast Service )
- Airbnb Airbnb is a great option. There are many beautiful homes in the area close by.
Our training center is located nearby the Lake Constance not far from the borders of Switzerland and Austria. With the car for example you will need about 2,5 hours from Zurich to drive to us. There is also the possibility to take the train (we will certainly pick you up and bring you there), but depending where you like to have accommodation a car would be necessary to come to the center in the morning and go back in the evening.
- From Munich and Memmingen, there is an offer “Bavaria Ticket“ – this allows to go 24 Hours in Bavaria with normal trains for 25 € (Rate in the Moment)
- Kempten / Allgäu or Röthenbach / Allgäu are the closest Train-Stations
- Car Rental Options from Munich Airport
- Car companies:
- Avis Budget
- Car Rental Comparison Website
- Car companies:
- Taxi is available at every Airport, and on the Train stations – Kempten and Memmingen
- For Röthenbach / Allgäu and local drives there is a Taxi Service in ISNY/Allgäu — Tel: 0049 (0) 7562 56200 (English available). This Service also offers shuttle with Limousines and Vans for groups from the Airports.
Important Things to Know
- The following foods reduce your Alpha Brainwaves and we recommend you abstain from them for at least a week before your training.
- Garlic – find out why here.
- Coffee + Caffeine
- Learn about good fats to eat here.
- The chambers can get cold, we suggest you bring a zip-up jacket that can be layered for your trainings, the center is meant to feel like home so get comfortable and make yourself at home.
- We understand it is not always possible, however in the weeks prior to the start of your training, begin to focus on getting rest, if possible. If rest is an issue for you like it is for many, Alpha training often has improved individuals sleep habits.
- We also recommend that it would be an advantage to arrive in Bavaria at the latest, the evening prior to the training starting and we do recommend to plan to stay an additional night after the end of the training. Brain training can be tiring. Give yourself space to rest and rejuvenate and integrate your new learnings!
- Please arrive at 9am on the first day of your training. The end of every day depends on how many trainees take part at this training and you length of chamber work each day. Nutritional light snacks and a evening meal is provided by Biocybernaut. Please advise of any food requirements or allergies.
- Please plan for between 10 to 14 hours per day to dedicate to training.
- Access to cellular telephones and time pieces is limited during training hours. Please prepare accordingly to ensure uninterrupted training.