What We Do
What We Do
The Biocybernaut Institute, Inc. was founded in 1983 by Dr. James V. Hardt, who has a bachelor of science degree in Physics from Carnegie Institute of Technology, a master of science in Psychology and a Ph.D. in Psychology from Carnegie Mellon University, and has done a post-doctoral program in Psychophysiology at the Langley Porter Neuropsychiatric Institute (University of California, San Francisco), now with over forty years of research and clinical practice in neurofeedback brain wave enhancement, and is certified as a senior fellow by the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance.
WHAT WE DO
Biocybernaut offers 7-Day Brain Training programs that teach clients how to control their own Brain Waves. We have nine levels of Alpha Training and nine levels of Theta Training available to the public. Trainees from all walks of life and from all around the world have traveled to Biocybernaut centers in Germany and the USA to learn to control their own brain waves.
The name Biocybernaut derives from its three linguistic components: Bio, Cyber and Naut. “Naut” is an Ancient Greek suffix meaning someone who goes on a voyage or an adventure. “Cyber” derives from “cypher” and means calculations and now refers to computer calculating technology. Cybernetics is the science of control systems. And Bio-Cybernetics is the science of biological control systems. “Bio” is meant to refer to an individual’s biology and physiology. Hence, a Biocybernaut is one who journeys through his or her own inner biological universe using computers to provide feedback about their own internal control systems and processes. At Biocybernaut, trainees learn how to control their own brain waves and go on deep and meaningful adventures in consciousness.
IN RESEARCH STUDIES AND PRACTICE WITH PEOPLE IN OVER 30+ YEARS OF RESEARCH, THE FOLLOWING GAINS HAVE BEEN DEMONSTRATED USING THE BIOCYBERNAUT PROCESS ™.
- Reversing brain aging – even after onset of senility – by restoring youthful brain wave patterns (results from hundreds of trainees demonstrate that people in their 70s and 80s can be trained to create the brain wave patterns of a 35 or 40 year old!)… Along with creating these youthful brain wave patterns come youthful mind states and youthful behaviors and youthful joy and enthusiasm for life.
- Expanding awareness and intuition
- “Thinking smarter” by forging deeper connections and rapport with the subconscious mind.
- Accessing deep forgiveness and engaged indifference or non-attachment.
- Relief from stress, anxiety and depression (We have worked with people in the highest 10% of anxiety and found that when they learned to increase Alpha, their anxiety dropped to below average).
- Remaining calm and focused under pressure.
- Achieving mental and physical “flow” states on command (the latest brain research shows that a “burst” of Alpha brain waves precedes peak performance).
- Enhancing creativity.
- Biocybernaut studied scientists from the Stanford Research Institute who were tested for creativity before and after their Alpha One training. The participants’ creativity increased dramatically by an average of 50%.
- Increasing IQ by 11.7 points on average.
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Deepening spiritual awareness and meditation practice.