Welcome to Training in Victoria, BC
Welcome To Training in Victoria, BC.
Plan your flights directly to Victoria, BC OR to Vancouver, BC and then expect a 30 minute flight to Victoria. (+15 flights available from Vancouver to Victoria daily)
- Victoria International Airport (YVJ)
45 Minute Drive from Biocybernaut Center
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Will then need to take a 30 minute flight to Victoria
We recommend our guests to stay at the Markham House B&B ((250) 642-7542), www.markhamhouse.
The other closest accommodations are approximately 25 minutes driving time and you can encounter traffic delays at different times.
The Biocybernaut training centre is a 45 minute drive from the Victoria, BC airport. If you wish to rent a vehicle there are several rental car companies available at the Victoria airport.
Important Things to Know
- The following foods reduce your Alpha Brainwaves and we recommend you abstain from them for at least a week before your training.
- Garlic – find out why here.
- Coffee + Caffeine
- Learn about good fats to eat here.
- The chambers can get cold, we suggest you bring a zip-up jacket and comfortable clothes that can be layered for your trainings, the center is meant to feel like home so get comfortable and make yourself at home.
- We understand it is not always possible, however in the weeks prior to the start of your training, begin to focus on getting rest, if possible. If rest is an issue for you like it is for many, Alpha training often has improved individuals sleep habits.
- We also recommend that it would be an advantage to arrive in Victoria at the latest, the evening prior to the training starting and we do recommend to plan to stay an additional night after the end of the training. Brain training can be tiring. Give yourself space to rest and rejuvenate and integrate your new learnings!
- Please arrive at 9am on the first day of your training. The end of every day depends on how many trainees take part in this training and your length of chamber work each day. Nutritional light snacks and meals are provided by Biocybernaut. Please advise of any food requirements or allergies.
- Please plan for between 10 to 14 hours per day to dedicate to focused training.
- Access to cellular telephones and time pieces is limited during training hours. Please prepare accordingly to ensure uninterrupted training.