Welcome to Training in Sedona
Welcome To Training in Sedona, Arizona
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Most Sedona visitors fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport because it is the closest major International airport to Sedona; just over 2 hours’ drive (119 miles)
- Flagstaff Pullium Airport (FLG)
Flagstaff Airport is the closest small commercial airport to Sedona, just a 40-minute scenic drive away through Oak Creek Canyon. Fly US Airways/America West Airlines exclusively from or connecting through Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX). Or, fly a private/charter aircraft into Flagstaff Pulliam Airport.
25.3 miles; 40 minutes drive from Flagstaff to Sedona.
- Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Please note that no commercial airlines fly in and out of Sedona. Fly private or charter aircraft into Sedona.
2 miles; Located in West Sedona.
- Grand Canyon Airport (GCN)
Fly private or charter aircraft into Grand Canyon Airport near Tusayan at the entrance to the South Rim.
105 miles; 2 hour drive from Grand Canyon/Tusayan to Sedona.
- Best Western Arroyo Roble HotelThis larger hotel is also within walking distance…just a couple of blocks further. Rates here are higher, but it is more upscale and spacious. Many rooms have great views of the red rock landscape.
- Hyatt Pinon Point
Very convenient location…easy walk to Biocybernaut. The advantage is most of their rooms have an efficiency kitchen or, in larger suites, full-size kitchens so eating healthy is more convenient. There are shops and restaurants on the property.
- Amara Resort & Spa
This is more of a luxury resort with restaurant and spa on the premises. It is a farther walking distance, and more challenging since you would be walking steeply uphill from the hotel to the training center.
There is a special rate for Trainees with Biocybernaut, when calling as for the rate code BIOCYB or use this special link to book online.
- La Petite SedonaThis is a small boutique property within walking distance of the training center. It is a small and quaint property with great views and a great value in UpTown: range from $120-$180 depending on the season. Biocybernaut guests staying 5 nights or longer will receive a discount of $10 off each night. Use this link to book or use this promo code at checkout biocybersd.
- The dramatic red rocks of Sedona’s Boynton Canyon set the tone for an experience beyond compare. You’ll move and be moved through a unique and powerful connection to nature, exhilarating adventures, deep relaxation and the feeling of awe and wonder again and again. Check offers here.
- L’Auberge de Sedona is at the center of it all, inspired by this wondrous place and its power to create change. Everything is done with intention, each amenity fine-tuned to create unforgettable moments. When you journey here, the possibilities are endless. Check packages here.
Tel: (855) 905-5745, Email: email@example.com
Airbnb is a great option. There are many beautiful homes in the area close by. Search the Jordan Road area for accommodations close to the Institute.
- The Biocybernaut 1 Bedroom Modest Condo
$100 per night. Small, modest condo with a small kitchenette. Approximately a 35 minute walk to the centre and a 7 minute drive. Contact Brian (Text: 602-920-8997) to arrange, if available. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Kate.
- 2 Bedroom Condo with Kitchenette
Approximately a 7 Minute Walk to the Centre.
$179 per night. There are two bedrooms each equipped with a very high end queen sized bed. There is a full sized kitchen, full sized living room, Dining area, back patio, etc. Trainees who have stayed here give positive reviews. Contact Cyrus or Steven at 510-290-4895 Email: email@example.com
Please be aware that the Biocybernaut Institute is about two blocks from the centre of Sedona. The address for the Institute is 395 Jordan Road.
Car + Shuttle Options
There are several shuttle companies that operate service between Sedona and Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Rates are comparable between the services…about $60 per person each way. Sometimes there is a small savings if you book a round trip reservation. Rates you will be quoted do not include gratuity for the driver…a common courtesy here in Arizona.
Important Things to Know
- The following foods reduce your Alpha Brainwaves and we recommend you abstain from them for at least a week before your training.
- Garlic – find out why here.
- Coffee + Caffeine
- Learn about good fats to eat here.
- The chambers can get cold, we suggest you bring a zip-up jacket and comfortable clothes that can be layered for your trainings, the center is meant to feel like home so get comfortable and make yourself at home.
- We understand it is not always possible, however in the weeks prior to the start of your training, begin to focus on getting rest, if possible. If rest is an issue for you like it is for many, Alpha training often has improved individuals sleep habits.
- We also recommend that it would be an advantage to arrive in Sedona at the latest, the evening prior to the training starting and we do recommend to plan to stay an additional night after the end of the training. Brain training can be tiring. Give yourself space to rest and rejuvenate and integrate your new learnings!
- Please arrive at 9am on the first day of your training. The end of every day depends on how many trainees take part in this training and your length of chamber work each day. Nutritional light snacks and meals are provided by Biocybernaut. Please advise of any food requirements or allergies.
- Please plan for between 10 to 14 hours per day to dedicate to focused training.
- Access to cellular telephones and time pieces is limited during training hours. Please prepare accordingly to ensure uninterrupted training.