Your Wealth And Your Brain Waves
In simple language, Brain Waves Rule™
This simple rule is taught at Biocybernaut Institute under the name of The Psychophysiological Principle, and it says that “Any experience you have as a living human being, you have only when you have the appropriate underlying pattern of brain waves.
So your brain waves rule your emotions and your feelings. Your brain waves rule your sensory perceptions. Your brain waves rule your athletic performance and enable Peak Performance. Your brain waves rule your thoughts. Your brain waves rule your creativity and your intuition. Your brain waves rule your motivation and your self-confidence and also your self-doubt and your self-sabotage.
In simple language, Brain Waves Rule™
When you change your brain waves, you will change your life.
What kinds of wealth can your brain waves rule?
There are many kinds of wealth and different brain waves are required to master different types of wealth. Someone can have a wealth of good friends and loving relationships. Someone can have a wealth of knowledge. Someone can have wealth of creativity. Someone can have a wealth of athletic prowess. Someone can have a wealth of power and influence. There is also spiritual wealth and emotional wealth and a wealth of material things, including money.
How do your brain waves rule your wealth?
In many ways. Here is one example of a wealth of money caused by a wealth of an unusual brain wave pattern that produced a wealth of an unusual creativity. At one time, I had a man come for Alpha brain wave training who’s Frontal [F3 and F4] EEG Alpha brain waves were much larger than his Occipital [O1 and O2] EEG Alpha. This is unusual, because about 80% of the people seen in Biocybernaut Institute brain wave training programs have their biggest Alpha at their Occipital head sites, at the back of their heads. So I said to this man, “You would make a great Strategic Planner.” Whereupon he smiled and happily announced, “That’s my job.” He was thus revealed to have type-cast himself into a role, and into a high-paying career, that was actually enabled by his highly unusual brain waves.
He had a huge salary because he was a gifted and highly creative Strategic Planner. This man’ wealth depended upon his highly unusual brain wave patterns: very big Frontal EEG Alpha [F3 and F4].
If he had gone to one of those brain wave training processes where they compare you to a normative data base and then train out of you anything that differs from the average, he would have been deprived of his amazing [and unusual] money-making brain waves. His big Frontal Alpha would have been considered abnormal, deviant and worthy of being suppressed. Training people toward a normative data base runs the serious risk of making “C-students” out of gifted people.
- The Frontal lobes are considered the Association Cortex, where the brain makes associations and can do projections of current data into hypothetical future possibilities.
- Large Alpha waves enable and convey creativity (1) [http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2414356/Biocybernaut_Institute_Aug_2016/PDF/ScienceArticle_CreIncSci.pdf?t=1497988005917 ] so someone with large Alpha waves in the Frontal Cortex would be able to make very creative associations and projections. This would enable him to function as a high level Strategic Planner, where his high-paying job would continually require him to make creative associations and projections from whatever data was placed in front of him, by life and by his employer.
- Application (learning the information and problems in a field),
- Incubation (letting acquired knowledge gel, brewing, meditating on the problem),
- Inspiration (flash of insight, creative synthesis, ‘Aha’ experience), and
- Elaboration (polishing, evaluating and testing).
The Alpha feedback training is most relevant to the Incubation and Inspiration stages of the creative process. Martindale and his associates have provided enlightening background reports (1973, 1977, 1978, 1984) on the brain waves that are related to creativity. His background reports show that highly creative subjects differ from normal subjects in their EEG Alpha activity. When told to rest (baselines), the minds of creative subjects remained activated. They showed slightly less Alpha than non creative subjects, who relaxed and deactivated, at rest. However, when given creative problems to solve, creative subjects shifted into high Alpha to solve the problems quickly and creatively. Non creative subjects made no upward shift in Alpha, and actually decreased their Alpha if they concentrated. Non creative subjects blocked Alpha on all types of cognitive tasks, but creative subjects blocked only on tasks not allowing for creativity, and actually increased Alpha during tasks calling for or allowing creativity. Creative subjects showed higher Alpha during the Inspiration phase of the creative process than they did during the following Elaboration phase, that required more analytical thinking.
A wealth of power and influence has been shown to depend critically on the person’s ability to turn on large bursts of Delta waves. Charismatic people and those with poise, presence and majesty are often characterized by unusual patterns of waking Delta brain waves (10). Delta brain waves are normally only seen in coma and the two deepest stages of sleep, Stage 3 and 4. High Delta people can easily rise to positions of power and influence because they have the ability to influence others around them and even to influence events. It is challenging to train people to have increased Delta because Delta increases often cause the person to fall asleep. Biocybernaut Institute only offers Delta training by invitation, because we feel it is important for the person to do sufficient forgiveness work and deep ethical cleansing in Alpha and Theta training programs before being entrusted with such powers or Sidhis. Influencing others by over-riding their will is one definition of evil. It is ethically safe to influence objects and events, and other people if they consent to such help. Hardt (11) has shown that the powerful spiritual experience of Kundalini is also characterized by strong, synchronous waking Delta.
Spiritual wealth and emotional wealth is also a function of one’s brain waves. Emotional wealth, as is seen in the increased EQ or Emotional Intelligence, is one of the demonstrated results of the Biocybernaut Institute Alpha One training programs. And extremely rapid increases of spiritual wealth are seen to be possible by comparing studies of the brain waves of advanced Zen meditators with the brain waves of graduates of the 7-day Biocybernaut Alpha training programs. Kasamatsu and Hirai (12) have studied the brain wave patterns that emerge in advanced Zen meditation after 21-40 years of this meditation. Hardt (13, 14) has shown that the 7 days of the Biocybernaut Alpha One training produce almost exactly the same brain wave patterns as 21-40 years of Zen meditation. Technology speeds things up and the Biocybernaut brain wave feedback technology and methodology speed up the attainment of spiritual growth. There are also other types of spiritual attainment that can be accelerated by brain wave feedback training. The much sought-after, highly prized and very powerful spiritual experience of Kundalini is characterized by strong, synchronous waking Delta brain waves that can be confined to one cortical site or can spread across the entire head. The statues and paintings of the Buddha are often depicted with many flower petals enveloping the head, and this is the fabled “Thousand Petaled Lotus” that occurs when the Kundalini energy rises up the spine and reaches the crown chakra.
Hardt has suggested that the high spiritual attainment symbolized by halos is related to the underlying brain wave patterns (15). Halos are a cross-culturally recognized symbol of spiritual advancement and ethical purity. In Christianity Jesus and his Apostles are depicted with halos. Mary and Joseph are shown with halos. Angels and saints are depicted with halos. The Buddha (Buddhism) is often shown with a halo and Krishna (Hinduism) also is often shown with a radiant halo. Halos are produced by certain brain wave patterns that create a torus over the head in phase space. When there is a coherence within and between Alpha and Theta waves in the same region of the head, and when their center frequencies are related by Fibonacci scaling, then there is a torus formed in phase space over the head, which resists mode locking at the border of chaos and thus the torus, the halo, can be temporally stable and can persist so that those with sensitive perceptions can see it. The frequency of the coherent Theta and Alpha waves and their spatial distribution over the head determines the size and the location of the halo, which is a 3-D torus that is formed in phase space when the person is in a high spiritual state and is running coherent Alpha and Theta waves simultaneously. People who can see auras may be the source of the abundance of halos that populate the heads of people, saints and angels in spiritual art works. The popularity of halos suggests that many people may be subliminally aware of them and so are more ready to accept and to endorse spiritual art that involves depictions of halos.
Another powerful spiritual practice is forgiveness. Biocybernaut Alpha trainings employ a 14-step method of forgiveness. Each of the steps is intimately linked to specific brain wave patterns that must be attained in order to go on to the next step. This forgiveness work is aligned with A Course in Miracles (16) Lesson 134 and Dr. David Hawkins work in Letting Go,- The Pathway of surrender (17). Hardt has provided a Biocybernaut Perspective on Forgiveness and on Letting Go (18), which describes how these powerful processes of Forgiveness and Letting Go are explained, unified and taught in the Biocybernaut Alpha training courses.
Of course, all the wealth-related brain wave patterns described in this editorial are trainable with the Biocybernaut brain wave feedback technology and methodology. It matters not what kind of wealth you are seeking, because attainment of all the many kinds of wealth requires attainment of specific underlying brain wave patterns, which can be learned at Biocybernaut Institute.
It is clear that Brain Waves Rule™ and that Biocybernaut brain wave training offers a way to dramatically increase your wealth in just one week, starting by training your own Alpha Waves.
- Hardt, J.V.& Gale, R. Creativity Increases in Scientists Through Alpha EEG Feedback Training, Proceedings of the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, 24th Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, CA, March 25-30, 1993.
- Hardt, J.V. IQ Increases in Children and Adults: Useful Outcome of Biocybernaut’s Intensive 7-Day EEG Alpha Feedback Training, Proceedings, 8th Annual Winter Conference on EEG, sponsored by FutureHealth, Palm Springs, CA, February 4-8, 2000.
- Bradberry, T. & Greaves, J, Emotional Intelligence 2.0, TalentSmart, San Diego, 2009.
- Hardt, J.V. & Miller, A., Alpha Brain-Wave Neurofeedback: Social and Economic Impact on Community, Propagation of Benefits Beyond Those Trained , EC Psychology and Psychiatry, 3(6): 182-199, 2017.
- Allman, W.F., The Mental Edge, Science & Society, (In) U.S. News & World Report, 113(5), 50-56, August 3 1992.
- Martindale, C. & Greenough, J., The Differential Effect of Increased Arousal on Creative and Intellectual Performance, The Journal of Genetic Psychology, 123, 329-335, 1973.
- Martindale, C., Creativity, Consciousness, and Cortical Arousal, Journal of Altered States of Consciousness, 3(1), 69-85, 1977-78.
- Martindale, C. & Hasenfus, N., EEG Differences as a Function of Creativity, Stage of the Creative Process, and Effort to be Original, Biological Psychology, 6, 157-167, 1978.
- Martindale, C., Hines, D., Mitchell, L., Covello, E., EEG Alpha Asymmetry and Creativity, Personality & Individual Differences, 5(1), 77-86, 1984.
- Hardt, J.V., Unpublished Manuscript on how High Delta people can influence other people and the world around them.
- Hardt, J.V. An Example of the Kundalini Experience Viewed Through Multi-Channel EEG, Proceedings, FutureHealth’s Key West Conference, EEG ‘96, Key West, FL, Feb. 8-13, 1996.
- Kasamatsu, A. & Hirai, T., An Electroencephalographic study on the Zen meditation (zazen), Folia Psychiatrica et Neurologica Japonica 20, 315-336, 1966.
- Hardt, J.V., Alpha EEG Feedback: Closer Parallel with Zen Than Yoga, Proceedings of the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, 24th Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, CA, March 25-30, 1993.
- Hardt, J.V., EEG Power and Coherence in Zen Meditation, Proceedings of the Society for the Study of Neuronal Regulation, 2nd Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, May 1-4, Vol. 2, p. 12, 1994.
- Hardt, J.V. Do Halos Reveal Brain Archetype Patterns?, Proceedings of the Society for the Study of Neuronal Regulation, Marco Island, Florida, Vol. 4, September 20-23, 1996.
- A Course In Miracles, Endeavor Academy Library, 2004.
- Hawkins D.R., “Letting Go- The Pathway of Surrender”. Hay House, Inc., 2nd Edition, 232-236, 2012.
- Hardt, J.V., A Biocybernaut Perspective on Dr. David R. Hawkins’ Letting Go- The Pathway of Surrender and on Forgiveness as in A Course in Miracles, EC Psychology and Psychiatry 4.3, 107-113, 2017.