Tony Robbins is a man who needs no introduction. His list of accomplishments is unprecedented:
- He is the author of six internationally bestselling books, including most recently New York Times #1 bestsellers, Unshakeable.
- Taught more 50 million people from 100 countries through his audio, video and life training programs.
- Created the #1 personal and professional development program of all time.
- More than 4 million people have attended his live seminars.
- Founded or partnered in more than thirty companies in various industries, ranging from technology (virtual reality) and sports, with combined annual sales of $5 billion.
- Named by Harvard Business Press as one of the “Top 200 Business Gurus.”
- American Express called him one of the “Top Six Business Leaders in the World.”
- Fortune Magazine’s cover article named him the “CEO Whisperer,”
- And he’s received hundreds more accolades that are impossible to list here.
So what does Tony Robbins think about neurofeedback brainwave training?
He’s Actually DONE the Biocybernaut Alpha One Training with our founder Dr. James Hardt…
And he said, "The Biocybernaut Alpha One training is one of the most valuable things I've done in my life."
Here’s a quick video he personally sent our founder, Dr. James Hardt...
That’s not the first time Tony has spoken publicly about the Biocybernaut training, though.
A recent article published in the Huffington Post mentioned his enthusiasm for the training, as you can see here:
Within that article, he explicitly states:
“The training enhanced my ability to multitask, and as a creative professional, I now have the ability to visualize two separate tasks simultaneously. Example being, I can now type an email to one person while having an conversation with another person and the email will be flawless."
And there’s more. At a public event, Tony spoke more in depth about his experience and how profound his experience was:
Just a few minor clarifications:
- The “goop” is water soluble and washes out very easily and is essential for accurately picking up your tiny brain wave signals and giving us a perfect signal (and giving you accurate and optimum results) with your brain training.
- The temperature is set to be cool (about 68 degrees Fahrenheit), which helps keep people more awake and thus better able to produce higher alpha, but can easily be adjusted to your comfort.
- You’re not in the dark neurofeedback room for 14 hours. The whole day from when you arrive to when you leave might be 12-14 hours, and that includes dinner and debriefing time and reviews of your results. You actually have very little awareness of time -- by design, so that your brain can be as free as possible.
- And you don’t have to answer 300 questions; what he’s referring to is our patented “Mood Scale” technology, which pinpoints areas of emotionally challenge/trauma, so that you can heal your brain and heart as deeply as possible. Feeling words, adjectives describing emotions, are displayed on your screen one at a time and you press one key to say how much you are feeling that emotion.
Of course, what’s really important is that even top individuals like the hugely successful Tony Robbins do benefit immensely from Alpha One neurofeedback training at Biocybernaut.
And how he says, “There’s NO PROBLEM that can’t be solved in Alpha.”
“I recommend it to ANYONE who wants to grow immensely.”
Remember: Tony has spent DECADES hunting down the latest, most effect ways to transform and give more to everyone he touches. He’s constantly challenging himself and striving to perform at his best.
So for him to say that Biocybernaut training stretched his mind, taking his brain’s performance to a whole new level is remarkable.
The only question now is...
How Will the Biocybernaut Alpha Training Change YOUR Life?
We’re often quoted as saying, “When you change your brainwaves, you change your life!™”
And while that’s true, the most beautiful thing about Biocybernaut training is that everyone transforms in different ways with some of the benefits available to everyone:
- Everyone experiences an increase in intelligence consistent with our research showing an average of 11.7 points of IQ improvement
- People have dramatic spikes in creative output, matching our research showing an average of a 50% increase in creativity
- Nearly everyone experiences huge leaps in their ability to lower and manage stress, no matter what’s happening in their lives
- And the list of researched benefits is vast: more joy, improved mood, better focus, less distraction, better relationships, more sources of income, more savings, less debt and much more
- We’ve even completed data analysis showing a highly significant 10+ point increases in Emotional Intelligence (which is more highly correlated to your financial income than IQ) and a study where 71% of the trainees experienced more sources of income, more savings and less debt along with generally better financial health following their training!
More info about Emotional Intelligence gains (and income increases), including just-published research: http://www.biocybernaut.com/how-to-raise-emotional-intelligence-eq
View another just-published report "Your Wealth and Your Brain Waves" in the British journal, EC Psychology and Psychiatry, August 24, 2017,
For now, the key takeaway from our research is that a $15,000 training typically pays for itself in the first year alone. Which means...
Amazing Life Changes Await You!
What new heights will you take your life once you’ve upgraded your brain?
Whatever you do, it will be a reflection of the BEST version of you.
If you’d like to reserve your spot in an upcoming training, in one of our three locations--fill out the form below, or call or email Kate directly at: email@example.com and we can answer any questions you might have about the training.
As Tony said, it’s not for the faint of heart. In his own words…
“I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who wants ‘easy’ experiences. But I WOULD recommend it to anyone who wants to grow immensely.”
Because you have read this far means you’re in the latter group... and the only thing left to do is schedule your first training, and as Tony says in the video above, to “lock it in.”
We look forward to working with you and help you to be a much better YOU!
The Biocybernaut Team